“The roles played by School Business Professional networks make a significant contribution across the school system: they provide support, advice, training and development, as well as opportunities to share best practice. They offer access to a vast bank of professional intelligence and insight. I recommend wholeheartedly that every SBP joins a local network and that every Head and Governing Board supports and encourages their SBP to engage and participate in their local professional community….”
Benefits of ABLE Membership:
- Meet colleagues and share experiences on topical issues within Educational Business Management. Free attendance at 3 conferences per year including lunch and refreshments
- High quality guest speakers
- Meet various suppliers with an opportunity for excellent discounts and free gifts
- Free Continued Professional Development (CPD) from high quality trainers and organisations
- Access to a members only website with valuable support and information
Discounts on services from partner businesses
- Being a member of this fantastic group is absolutely great value for money and has the opportunity to save your school or academy a great deal of money on training, procurement and staff time, as well as getting great deals from suppliers.
You can also download our welcome leaflet that explains the benefits and value of membership here.
To register for membership for the 2019-20 academic year, please complete the form below for a single school or academy:
If you are interested in a MAT membership for six or more schools the membership can be shared across the trust. For every ten memberships you will receive one free.