“The roles played by School Business Professional networks make a significant contribution across the school system: they provide support, advice, training and development, as well as opportunities to share best practice. They offer access to a vast bank of professional intelligence and insight. I recommend wholeheartedly that every SBP joins a local network and that every Head and Governing Board supports and encourages their SBP to engage and participate in their local professional community….”
Benefits of ABLE Membership:
Membership will entitle you to:
- Meet colleagues and share experiences on topical issues within Educational Business Management
- Free attendance at 3 conferences per year including lunch and refreshments
- High-quality guest speakers
- Meet various suppliers with an opportunity for excellent discounts and free gifts
- Continued Professional Development (CPD) from high-quality trainers and organisations
- Free attendance at six business network training events each year covering topics such as HR, Finance, Risk Management, GDPR, Health and Safety and Wellbeing.
- Access to a members-only website with valuable support and information
- Discounts on services from partner businesses
- ABLE rewards app to collect points which can be exchanged for gifts
Membership is £60 per person and MATs can buy 11 get one free.
How to Join:
To register for membership for the 2021-22 academic year, please complete the form below:
If you have any questions please contact Emma Cripwell at email@example.com.