“The roles played by School Business Professional networks make a significant contribution across the school system: they provide support, advice, training and development, as well as opportunities to share best practice. They offer access to a vast bank of professional intelligence and insight. I recommend wholeheartedly that every SBP joins a local network and that every Head and Governing Board supports and encourages their SBP to engage and participate in their local professional community….”
Benefits of ABLE Membership:
- Meet colleagues and share experiences on topical issues within Educational Business Management. Free attendance at 3 conferences per year including lunch and refreshments
- High quality guest speakers
- Meet various suppliers with an opportunity for excellent discounts and free gifts
- Free Continued Professional Development (CPD) from high quality trainers and organisations
- Access to a members-only website with valuable support and information
Discounts on services from partner businesses
- Being a member of this fantastic group is absolutely great value for money and has the opportunity to save your school or academy a great deal of money on training, procurement and staff time, as well as getting great deals from suppliers.
You can also download our welcome leaflet that explains the benefits and value of membership: Membership Flyer 2020-21.
To register for membership for the 2020-21 academic year, please view our how to join page and complete either the single school/academy or MAT membership form: How to join
If you have any questions please contact Emma Cripwell at email@example.com.