The Effective Leader workshop is to be held on Tuesday 17th March from 8.45am to 12.15pm at the Diverse Education Centre, (formerly Retford Post 16 Centre), Old Hall Drive, Retford, DN22 7EA.
The workshop is free for ABLE Members.
Leaders are under increasing pressure to produce better results with less resources. Leadership and management capabilities are more important than ever for organisational success. This workshop develops the knowledge, skills and behaviours which are needed by highly effective people managers and leaders. Using the latest research on leadership the workshop explores the key traits that enable leaders to increase their influence, impact and effectiveness.
– Know your personal leadership strengths and limitations
– Build on your strengths and manage your limitations
– Connect your own personal values with those of the organisation for which you work
– Recognise the impact of your personal actions and behaviours on those around you
– Develop and manage relationships with others, building their commitment to the success of the organisation
Who is this for?
Senior Leaders to Middle Managers
About Sharon Amesu